WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

11.20.2012

Tuesday's Tips (#26)


Here's a tip for you:

Don't put your music on shuffle at the gym.

We happen to have a lot of music in our iTunes library. PJ & I also like all different kinds of music. The problem with that is yesterday, I didn't want to listen to my "running" playlist. So, I just hit shuffle on the songs. Usually, with so many songs in our music library, something good will come up. I may occasionally have to skip to the next song, but, more often than not, I hear something that peps me up during my workout.

Not yesterday. Yesterday, no matter how many times I skipped the song, something came on that just wasn't "workout friendly."

You try jogging while listening to Neil Diamond, Michael Bublé, a lullaby rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, or Christmastime is Here from the Charlie Brown Christmas. Shuffle was about to get me off the treadmill and straight into bed.


Have a tip to share? Or song suggestions for my playlist? Feel free to leave a comment below...

...& be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new tip!



No comments: