WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

6.22.2013

Summer Vacation

It's almost here. The end is in sight. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

My kids just finished school yesterday. I have four more days next week. And then we're free. I can't wait. The best part of my job is the fact that I get this time off with the kids. I love not having to rush out of the house every morning like a bunch of lunatics. I love not running through the house looking for that missing blue sock or belt or whatever piece of uniform got stolen by elves (or hidden by Charlotte). 

We go to the zoo, park, museum, beach, wherever we feel like. Sometimes there are no plans at all and that is perfect, too. Bring. It. On.

Here comes the summer.



HEY! If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who's looking for everything. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron?


CARE TO LEAVE A COMMENT?






2 comments:

"As We Speak" said...

Aww, you are such a good mom! Some moms on the twitter are dreading the Summer and having the kiddies home. You, on the other hand, welcome it...
OpinionsToGo

Lissie said...

It's the added bonus of not having to work. I'm sure if I were still working while the kids were off, I'd be totally stressed.
I can't wait to hang out with these guys and move at a much slower pace!